If you are involved in the building industry or make a living from Property Development and refurbishment then the good news is that funds are available for profitable projects which fit criteria. Property Development and Refurbishment loans are provided from £50K upwards.
A brief synopsis of current key underwriting criteria:
- All residential Property Types supported – Houses, Terrace, Flats
- Applications should be supported by good evidence of demand in the local area
- If properties are to be retained on completion a long term re-finance option can be provided
- Mixed use and Commercial Schemes can be supported subject to a demonstrable demand on completion
- Developments should demonstrate sufficient margin to absorb any possible future reduction in the anticipated Gross Developed Value (GDV) of the project.
- The borrower or proposed main contractor should have a good CV and be able to demonstrate experience in the sector.
Under normal circumstances, we provide loans equivalent to 70% of the estimated GDV of the project, however, for experienced developers and if additional security is made available, we can often provide funding up to 100% of all site purchase, development and finance costs. We can also introduce Mezzanine Loans secured on a 2nd charge to provide any additional ’top up’ funding.
For free, expert advice to help secure funding for your development project please call us today or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Our advice is offered freely, in confidence and without obligation.